Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Onward My Friends.

Friends!!
For the next few days... maybe week or so I will be a little MIA here on the blog. Don't worry I am working SUPER hard trying to finish up the new website, blog and shop. I am currently in a holding pattern while waiting on a billion samples to get back from the printers. I have to make sure everything is just right before I show the world what I have been up to the past few months (*ahem* year.)

I would appreciate your prayers as this process is so hard. There have been moments of discouragement, tears, absolute frustration and questioning about whether or not I should keep moving forward at all. Owning your own business is not for the faint of heart; that is for sure.

However, despite the discouraging moments there is much to be excited about and much to look forward to! I really can't wait for my little website and shop to launch!!!

Get all the inside scoop and even a sneak peek at all the new goods by signing up for my newsletter. The first email will be going out soon!


Subscribe to the Ashlee Proffitt Newsletter:
http://eepurl.com/otOcf

Love ya'll and are so grateful for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...