Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Wardrobe: Easter Weekend

 
I hope your Easter weekend was amazing!

Our church had a little Easter party on Saturday that was so much fun! I will be posting more about that this week. I needed to wear something comfy (but cute!) since I knew I would be running around the entire day so I chose maternity skinny jeans with a fitted (show off that belly!) green striped tank. I added green rosette earrings, a white bangle, and coral strappy sandals for a spring casual look. 


For Easter Sunday, my sweet husband bought me a new white dress that was adorable. It wasn't maternity but you can get away with non-maternity dresses at 32 weeks pregnant if they have an empire waist-line. The dress was pretty and feminine with its light-weight eyelet fabric. I wanted to make it a bit more grown-up so I added a black skinny belt, gold accessories, and black wedges.


More importantly our church's Easter service was amazing
And God was glorified as we celebrated Jesus' resurrection and our subsequent salvation.

How was your Easter weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...