Friday, April 27, 2012

Projects For Your Weekend.


I am still (and probably will forever be) working on this project for baby Adelee's room (DIY Pom Poms.) It has been such a labor of love that if I ever do finish I am making her take it with her to college. :)

I have a few other little projects I want to finish as well, one of them being some type of paper flower mobile that will hang from the net that is centered above her crib. I found some beautiful inspiration you can see below.
 

 Flower Mobile by Pottery Barn Teen

(but in flowers, not butterflies)

I found this sweet tutorial from Bliss! for making tissue paper flowers that I think would work really great. Inexpensive and lightweight, perfect for hanging from the netting.

What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...