Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Wardrobe: For Boys

 The Proffitt family had a great weekend! Due to our family entering a new season of life with Andrew starting t-ball (i.e. Saturday games) and then kindergarten in the fall we changed up our weekly schedule a bit and for the first time in 3 years, our day off was Saturday instead of Friday. It was glorious because we had a normal Friday evening and Saturday to spend as a family. (My husband is a pastor so his biggest and most challenging workday is Sunday.)

Andrew had his first t-ball game on Saturday where we spent an entire hour laughing at the hilarity that is 4 & 5 year olds trying to play an organized sport. We may have forgotten Andrew's baseball glove... which only added to the laughs. And we cannot forget to take note of the shoes of choice for the first game. We realized they may not be the best choice after he hit the ball, took off running and then slid face first into the dirt. Not to worry a sweet friend is donating a pair of cleats to save him from such tragedy in the future. :)


For this week's weekend wardrobe I thought it would be fun to show you a different side of my wardrobe planning... my boys! I did wear a super cute dress to church on Sunday (thanks to my mama and Old Navy, but you have already seen it!)

All the below pieces are from Target (except for the black skinny jeans that are from Old Navy, however I scored Drew's from Salvation Army for $0.50! Woohoo) where I love to find inexpensive but super cute pieces for the boys wardrobe. Layering is my favorite and makes even a typical piece look more put together.

What do you think? Would you dress your little guy in one of these outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...