Friday, March 23, 2012

Projects For Your Weekend


 What are you up to this weekend?

I would love to finish a few little projects I have started for baby Adelee's room. And maybe a few Easter projects too!

Baby Room Inspiration
I adore the peaceful, airy feeling of this room. Adelee's room will very closely resemble this room. The wall colors and trim are the same. The color palette is neutrals, whites, creams, and tans with dark wood accents. There are hints of blush pink as well, but its soft and subtle, working well with the effortless beauty of the room.

Baby Room Inspiration

 Again, a beautiful neutral nursery that is still very soft and feminine with lots of handmade details.

I love the cluster of poms and will most definitely be including something along those lines in Adelee's room!

Projects
 
(I am planning on clustering a variety of poms together)

I plan on making my own, only because I have all the supplies already.

Easter Projects
You can find a wonderful round-up of the sweetest Easter & Spring projects over at The Creative Place. Thanks Ashley for finding such great inspiration!
 ...
Happy weekend to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I just made some of those tissue paper pom-poms the other day! I cut my tissue paper in half & then folded it... made it more manageable & fuller! I love the results; can't wait to see how yours turn out! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...