Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Daily Snapshot.

A little peek into my Wednesday. 


1 & 2. Lots of craft projects to finish up for Asher's little birthday party on Friday! It's candy themed - his most favorite thing!

3. Enjoying my new workspace

4. Lots to do, but crossing things off that list! Yippeeeee!

5. Printing, packaging and shipping out orders!

6. Finishing up the Inspired Kids collection. I needed to add a few more for the boys and I am even more excited about this collection than I was before. I have 12 designs that are geared towards boys and 12 designs for girls... I wonder why I needed 12 of each? That is coming up later. :)

. . .

What are you doing on this Wednesday?

A little reminder for you:
"And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."  Colossians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...