Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 4 of Christmas

 
Take a look below for a little sale on all my Christmas cards!
. . .
There are tons of options for your Christmas cards.
1. You could make your own.
I did a search on Pinterest for DIY Christmas cards and found some adorable ideas!

2. You could also order your cards
I happen to know of a designer with a great Christmas Collection. :)

Check out my digital Christmas Catalog below.
Christmas Collection



It isn't too late to order your cards! 
2 days for customizing & processing + 3-5 days shipping = arrival to you in the next week!

AND THIS WEEK ONLY...

5x7 cards - $1.75 each
{Includes: 5 x 7 Photo Card, Front & Back Design, Red or White Envelope, & Coordinating Return Address Label.}

Want to say more than just 'Merry Christmas?' Use the back to include a special (more detailed) message from your family. Send your message along with your photo and I will add it to the back design at no extra charge.

PAPER CHOICES
matte
semi-gloss
gloss
...
watercolor (subtle texture)
linen (classic)
pearl (a little sparkle)

To order or for more information email me: info (at) ashleeproffitt.com

2 comments:

  1. Finances and trying to keep my head above water sadly do not permit the ordering of cards this year (alas), but if I had the energy and money, you know where I would be getting them from!! :) Maybe next year....-Katie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...