Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Inspiration: Thanksgiving Table

What are you plans for the Thanksgiving holiday?

Typically, Thanksgiving is the holiday we spend in Virginia with all of my extended family, but since we just got back from an extended trip to Virginia we thought it best to celebrate at home this year.

So, I will be making my first ever Thanksgiving dinner for a huge crowd (and by huge I mean, my sweet husband, my two sons, and myself. ha. :))

I will still, of course, try to add some sweet details to our menu and table decor.

Thoughtfully preparing your table is just as important as the menu and can be done days, even weeks, ahead of time. Here are a few ideas I loved (all sources for the original photos and inspiration can be found here):


{CENTERPIECES}

{EXTRAS}

{TABLESCAPES}
 

 

  {TABLE FOR THE LITTLE ONES}
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...