Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Wardrobe: Birthday/Anniversary Party

Yesterday, Aletheia celebrated it's 2 year birthday (anniversary?) It was a great day remembering and being thankful for all that God has done in the past 2 years.

I was reminded of this classic, strapless white dress I own (but have yet to wear) when I was perusing my wardrobe yesterday morning. I am not sure why it has taken me so long to wear it because I do love the simplicity and beauty of the dress... and of course it is white! I am loving lots of neutrals right now and to dress it down for the occasion I paired the dress with a beige vest, shiny beige ballet flats and a few black accessories. I thought it turned out pretty cute (and so did my husband which is all that really matters, right?)


What did you do this weekend? 
I hope it was enjoyable and provided lots of inspiration to hit the ground running on this Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...