Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Wardrobe: Girls Night


I had a great time on Friday night celebrating my sweet friend's birthday.We checked out an art museum and then headed to an amazing little restaurant where we ended the night with s'mores right at our table (yes, there was even a mini fire to melt the marshmallow!) It was a pretty wonderful night. 

I donned myself in a little black dress topped with a nude cardigan and black skinny belt. The entire outfit was coordinated around my new nude pumps. Even mommies want to look nice every once in awhile right?

Don't tell anyone that the nude pumps were traded in for nude ballet flats about half way into our celebrating. haha.


What did you do this weekend? I hope you had so much fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...