Thursday, July 21, 2011

Say Thanks! Scooter Style

Did I ever show you these? I think all parties should end with a special thank you to all those who made the day so special. You can do that with a generic thank you card, which of course, will work perfectly. OR you can continue the party theme with a card designed specifically with the party details in mind.

I think of myself as a branding expert. Even for parties. ha.
 
Anyway, I love these little scooter thank you cards inspired by this Vintage Scooter Birthday Party and am hoping you do too!

These thank you cards are not just for a Scooter Birthday Party, but would be perfect for any child on any occasion where a thanks is in order.

{Scooter Thank You Cards for sale here.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...