Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Inside Look: Firetrucks!


I have had the wonderful opportunity to work on about a million different projects over the past couple months... I have designed everything from vinyl banners to printed books. It has been a crazy month! One of my favorite projects that I got to work on was a baby shower invitation for a future fireman. :) The above invitation was inspired by the below photograph of a real firetruck (my brother is a fireman and was taking my oldest son for a ride on the firetruck = the highlight of Drew's life.)
Andrew giving some love to his Uncle David. So sweet.

. . .

I think the invitation is adorable and I can't wait for the shower!

Danielle, I love you and it was blessing to be able to work on this for you and baby Okley.

. . .
{This invitation is for sale in my shop! Check it out here.}

{Note - This invitation can easily be customized for your little one's birthday as well.}

1 comment:

  1. That's super cute! Makes me hope that Joel is into fire trucks soon! :) Right now, it's LIONS.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...