Thursday, October 14, 2010

Introducing Recipe Cards & Labels

Hi friends.
For the past month or so I have been working on a line of day to day stationary that would include personalized note cards, address labels, calling cards, and recipe cards. They all coordinate and are based off of the Fresh Lines Save the Date series I created.

I N T R O D U C I N G
{Recipe Cards}
. . .
The recipe cards feature a double-sided design, the back of each card is an original design by me with a cute quote incorporated (i.e. I got a chance to use my love of typography...)
I must say, I love them. What do you think?










Which one is your favorite?

I am thinking these would make really great Christmas gifts... just saying.

They are currently for sale in my shop.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! Too cute! Now I'm racking my brain to see who "needs" some of these for Christmas! :)
    I like the purple lines ones and the green with circles the best. All very nice. I especially like the quotes on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M IN LOVE!!! these are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im going to buy all of them. no need for favorites.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...