Monday, May 3, 2010

Favorite Finds - Rings for Mom


A gift for mom!


Ok. So, I realize that at this rate the gift may be a little late... but it would totally be worth the wait. And besides, you can print off a picture and stick it in the card until the real gift arrives.

I have been longing for a unique ring that I could have my 3 sons names inscribed... and I hit the jackpot. I would love to have any of the rings below... they are all beautiful!

Wide Custom Inscription Hammered Band in Sterling Silver by Delias Thompson



Custom Inscription Stacking Rings with Secret Message in Sterling Silver by Delias Thompson



Destiny Wrapped in Sterling Silver by Delias Thompson



Sterling Silver Spinner Ring by Creations by Cat



Stacking Ring Set by Creations by Cat
(This ring set is already designed with certain stones, but I imagine you could ask if the rings could be customized with birthstones of your children.)



What's your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Oooh these are all beautiful :) I really like the stacking rings or the destiny wrapped ring. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both sets of stacking rings the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that the stacking rings are the popular choice here. I actually love them too, especially if they are like those stacking rings that my friend owns. Each ring has different message, but when she matches them in a certain way, her husband’s 3-letter name is formed. Codes are really great ideas to be engraved on rings. =)

    Regards,
    Maude Quintana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...