Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Inside Look: Logo Design


Logo design and I have a very strong love/hate relationship.

I love when the final product is indeed final and perfect and both the client and artist are more than satisfied with the end result.

I hate the process of getting to that point. ah.

Sometimes I feel as though my brain just is not working and making myself be creative in between being a mommy to an infant and an almost three year old is quite the challenge...

Oh well. I am sure I am not alone in this.

So, with all that being said here is an 'Inside Look' at an identity system I am currently working on. I spent the morning sketching the fun drawings in the last image... now that was fun. Really. There is something really wonderful about having tracing paper and a perfect extra fine Pilot pen in hand.

Enjoy.

Round 1 - Getting a feel for the style and look the client is looking for.

Round 2 - Sketching, sketching, more sketching. My hand hurts.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sketches. Nice fonts. :)
    I'm more than a little impressed that you do this during mommy time. My creativity about stops at meal planning, it seems. And I'm just inserting recipes into blank slots. Alas. You go.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...